My Daily 11
I have been tagged in the Daily 11 by the delightful Tif from A Warped View.
This post is all about me, because… well, why not? In all seriousness though, I love these types of games for getting to know people better. If you enjoy reading my facts and answers, why not join in?
I have illustrated this post with some pictures from my February Photo of the Day album, just for fun.
I hope you enjoy these random facts about me!
The Rules :
Post the rules
- You must post 11 random things about yourself
- Answer the questions set for you in this post
- Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer
- Go to their blog and tell them you have tagged them
- No stuff in the tagging section about “you are tagged if you are reading this” – you legitimately have to tag 11 people (However if I haven’t tagged you and you would like to play along just leave a comment with your blog address and I will add you to my list of tagged peeps)
11 Random Things About Chrissie :
- I have amazing people in my life. I have no idea what I did to get so lucky, but I am so grateful for my friends and family.
- I wrote and illustrated my first book when I was four. I had to use a hole punch and some wool to bind it, since I couldn’t find the stapler (it was hidden from me because, well, I was four) and I was too independent to ask for help putting it together. I have since learned that I am not and never will be an artist, so from now on I’ll leave the illustrating up to someone much cleverer than me!
- My voice squeaks when I get angry, and Mr Bee thinks it’s hilarious.
- I have a growth in my brain which appears to have intertwined with the blood vessels in the balance centre of my brain, causing dizzy spells and vertigo. My husband is very well practiced at catching me, but the other day I actually fell for the first time in more than 10 years of having this issue, and broke the wall.
- I’m seriously addicted to coffee. I am trying to cut back… and failing. Badly.
- My wedding cost less than $8000 and it was just what we both wanted.
- I am horrendously indecisive, especially when my blood sugar gets low (oh yeah, and I get hypoglycaemic)
- I love working from home, but some days I forget to go outside.
- I am frequently torn between loving my house for all its potential and hating it for its lack of space, lack of storage and inability to meet our needs. I want to do it up because it was neglected for so long, but I know it’s not practical to put too much into a house that we ultimately won’t stay at.
- Despite having a natural tendency towards stress I have taught myself not to stress (much). This is necessary for me to survive – my stress levels got way out of control a few years ago and I made myself really sick. I often have to remind myself that most of the things I worry about are trivial and aren’t worthy of my time or my health.
- I am really forgetful. Matt always has to find my phone, bag, shoes etc because I can’t remember where I put them. I sometimes forget to eat when I’m home alone, and at times I forget to breathe. Seriously.
- What is the first thing you do when you wake up?
- What is the last thing you do before you go to sleep?
- What was your favorite children’s book?
- Who do you look up to?
- What is the best piece of advice you’ve received?
- What is your favorite board game?
- Do you believe people are inherently good?
- If you could have any super power, what would it be?
- What is the signature dish that you cook?
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
My Tagees :
- Matt at Fearninckx Rising (my husband – it’s our shared blog)
- Leanne at French Kissing (a dear friend who is seriously inspiring and entertaining)
- Danika at Artemiss Creations (a fabulous artist and designer)
- Kirstie at Musings of a Happy Life (some great recipes and inspiration)
- Liv at Col Panna (a fantastic food blogger)
- Julie at 365 Day Project, my way (life inspiration)
- Kaz at Living on a Latte (organising, crafts and recipes – lots of fun!)
- Rebecca at Novel Girl (writing advice and reviews and other cool things!)
Questions for my tagees :
- Why did you decide to start a blog?
- Tell me a lame joke (You know you love them!)
- What is/was your favourite children’s book? (Had to steal that one from Tif!)
- What is your favourite food?
- Name a song you love.
- If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would you go?
- What is one quality you love about yourself?
- How would you describe your personal style (could be clothes, home, etc)
- Do you prefer being around lots of people, just a few, or alone?
- Do you have any regrets in life?
- How would you spend a perfect day?
I hope you’ve enjoyed my Daily 11. Feel free to join in the fun! I’m aiming to have a new story up next week, so stay tuned.
xx Chrissie Bee
Entry filed under: Uncategorized.